a gyroscope that is filtered using advanced statistical methods to smooth noise trends. Instead of sending gyro measurements to the f4 it sends quaternion (a fancy math term it tells the flight code the orientation)
On Board OSD
- Supported by multiple open source flight controller software including Betaflight’s 3.3+ most current technologies
- True 32khz processing without overclocking
- Never before seen IMU-f system an advanced inline discrete filtered gyro that is transparent to the flight controller
- With a super clean discrete filtered gyro, more processing power is available for flight controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or issues during flight
- The hardware contains both an f3 and an f4. The gyro is the 20601.
- Processors: F4 & F3, STM32F405 & STM32F301
- IMU: ICM 20601
- OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
- Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)
100% free of Jenova DNA
Information & Downloads