The SMQ Shocker is a 5" Quad setup with the user in mind. Single screw arm swaps allow for a fast repair on race day, and the frame comes with a spare arm. The top quality carbon comes from our friends at Great 3D, and the kit comes with options for mounting your antenna directly back or angled up. Interested in custom colors on your TPU parts? Grab the STL's here!
- Hotswap arms (one screw to change)
- 3D printed soft mounts/arm protection
- Top or bottom mount batterys
- 20x20 or 30x30 FC mounting
- 16x16 motor mounting
- Only 67g,
- Of course each kit comes with 5 arms!
- All plates are 2mm, arms are 4mm
Check out the Manual
for assembly instructions.
The SMQ Shocker was designed by Twisted Quads Team Pilot Tyler Landers.